Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

We had a great weekend. Tyler and Jill (my brother and sister-in law) had their baby Jackson sealed to them on Saturday. Then they blessed both of their babies in church today! It was fun to be apart of these special occasions in their lives! We are very happy for their little family!

Kennady's first outing, so we had fun dressing her up!!


Tyler and Brooke



Jackson, Jill, Tyler, Brooke


Jackson


Kennady and her Great Grandma Bonnie


I caught the end of a little smile!:)

3 comments:

Clarks said...

SO sweet. Its nice I actually get excited to go to church now that I have girls - its like dress up every week - oh yea and I go for the spiritual reasons too. Have fun and I have headbands and clips when you are ready for visitors.

Darcie said...

Congrats on your new little addition! Kennady is just beautiful! I'm excited for you.

Darcie said...

Congrats on your new little addition! Kennady is just beautiful! I'm excited for you.