Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two weeks!!


Kennady is two weeks old today! She had her 2 week check up and is now up to 8 lbs. 7 oz. She is such a good little baby! She still doesn't get put down much though!
This last week has been a week of adjustment as Jeff has gone back to work and school! I tried grocery shopping with Gavin and Kennady while Gage was in school. It didn't work out so hot. I had Kennady's carseat in the place where Gavin usually sits, so I had to put Gavin in the basket of the cart. Well, he either was trying to push the carseat off the cart or he was opening something. He managed to open a package of hotdogs and eat a raw one!!!! Oh, that makes me sooooo sick!!! I guess we will start shopping at midnight when Jeff is home! Speaking of midnight, if you came to our house at midnight you would find Jeff and Kennady curled up together studying! She is quite the study partner! She is learning all sorts of accounting!

We got Kennady's pictures taken on Monday, we are excited to see how those turned out, I will be sure to post pictures when we get them back.



Jeff's sister and family was in town this week. So we had a pizza and rock band party at our house this week. Our nephew Seth just returned home from his mission, so it was nice to see them.


Abbey and John Paul


Wendy, Gavin, Elle and Grace


COUSINS!


Abbey made this hat for Kennady! Thanks Abbey!!




5 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

That shopping trip sounds all too familiar. And don't sweat the "raw" hot dogs, they are precooked when you buy them so its perfectly safe to eat cold.

Gwen

bernie said...

When I had 3 children, it did me in! It made everything more difficult. As far as eating a raw hot dog, Grandpa Curtis would eat them raw too. Maybe he takes after him. Little Kennady is so precious. I would love to watch your children for you while you go grocery shopping. Maybe you, Jill and Amy need to bring your children to Aunt Bernie's house and let me tend all the kids and you can make an afternoon of it and include your mom and Ashley?? Thanks for being so diligent in the updates. I love to hear about your family.

Robyn said...

Emily!!
Congratulation on your beautiful baby girl...oh I so remember exactly how I felt when I had Savvy. Not that I loved the boys less, it's just different. After two boys it was soooo needed. Good Job Mommy, I can't wait to meet her.

p.s. she looks just like Gavin!

Jen said...

She's so stinkin' cute! I totally understand about the grocery shopping thing. It's like you need 2 carts just to carry the kids...then one for your food! I made my mom come with me the first few times after I had my 2nd...I don't know how I'd handle it with a 3rd kid! You are very brave to do it so early too! Good job!

Clarks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! What a great present a beautiful baby girl and a wife who is no longer pregnant. Hurray! See you guys friday - we'll bring dinner and ofcourse a birthday treat for the big boys.