Jeff is updating the blog for the first time:
Baby Decker was born this morning at 8:02 AM. 8 lbs even, 21 inches long. Some hair concentrated mainly on the crown of her head that may have a titch of red in it but the jury is still out on that one. Long fingers, skiis for feet, and already found her thumb.
Mommy and baby are both doing great. It is a little differnt experience than the other two since they gave her to us since the OR and haven't needed to take her away from us since. No NICU, no head box, no IV's, no breathing apparatuses, its great.
Gage and Gavin did great around her today. Gage was very gentle and wanted to hold her for a while and then when it was time to go he gave her a kiss. Gavin was kind of interested at times, and when Robyn said it was time to go and asked if they should take the baby with them, he went over to her and was going to take her from me.
Speaking of myself I did great too. There something about getting your first Coke of the day in before 7:00 AM that does wonders for you. I didn't even get light headed and snuck a peak over the curtain once or twice to see the surgery. I know, I know I'm growing up so fast.
I will post pictures probably tomorrow but for now there are a couple on Robyns blog. Just go to the list of blogs on the right side panel and click "Mom."
Kewpie
1 day ago
4 comments:
Congrats!! I'm so happy all went well and you now have a beautiful little girl! How fun!
Now the big questions is what's the name going to be???
A baby girl!!! Yippee! All your dreams have come true. It's perfect and she has two older brothers to watch out for her and keep her safe.
Call me if you ever need to chat.
Gwen
I knew it was coming soon. I have already started on some cute headbands and flower clips for her arrival. We are so excited! Call us when we can come visit!!!!!
We are so excited for you! She is adorable!
Post a Comment