Kennady is just over one week old now! The week has gone by too quickly! She sleeps a lot. But I still can't put her down. I like to hold her whether she is sleeping or not. The boys love her! I still have a hard time calling her Kennady, I hope this will pass, because I would hate to change her name now. We are just enjoying a new little one in our house!
Kewpie
1 day ago
5 comments:
Ok,that first pic...its a look I've seen you post on your site often of Gavin. Two...I'm never comfortable with the names we pick for our kids, it takes a while too. I think it's because we don't find out the gender until they are born and so we don't have months to warm up to the name. It's my theory anyway.
Emily, she is so sweet. I know how you feel, I had a very hard time with calling Elizabeth/Beth by her name for a LONG time. Give it time. :)
Jeff, I love that photo of you and the baby. Also, all the work and love you put into the baby's room and THE DRESSER!!!...You are such a great dad! Congratulations to you both.
I can still see Gavin in this cute little girl!
I like the pictures keep them coming. Every time I see her she's asleep!
She is beautiful. I agree with your mom, keep the pictures coming so that Auntie can share in the fun! Congrats on a darling family.
She is beautiful Em! Don't you love she smell of new babies and how soft their skin is! I am so happy for your family! Girls are soo much fun!
Post a Comment