The most exciting news is that Ty and Jill had baby Brooke on Wednesday! She was a little early, so only weighed in at 4 pounds 11 ounces and 17.5 inches long. I think that makes her big brother Jackson almost three times her size and he is only 3 months old. She is doing well though! She is off oxygen and is taking a little bit of a bottle! I got to take a sneak peak at her on Friday! She is very cute! We can't wait for her to come home! I don't have any pictures of her because I didn't think I would be able to see her, so I wasn't prepared.
Then on Thursday, we witnessed the most incredible BLACK OUT!! Well, I should say the last five minutes of the black out were INCREDIBLE! We went to the football game and everyone wore black. We played TCU and pulled out the win in the last few minutes! (wait isn't that the team BYU LOST to?!) That puts us undefeated 10-0!!! Bring on those Cougs!
Friday night was a girls night out up at Park City. We went to dinner and slept over night, then went shopping on Saturday! It was nice to not worry about kids, and get to know some of the girls in the neighborhood I don't know very well!
1 comment:
Utes are going DOWN!!!!
Did I just say that out loud?
Love ya!
Post a Comment