Victory is so sweet!! We had such a great time at the game last night! It is always a thriller playing BYU! Especially if you have done too much trash talking during the week!! But it has been a great season to be a UTE! We have gone undefeated, we are now Mountain West Conf. Champions, and will be going to a BCS bowl! Go Utes!

Read it and weep, Cougars!!

Ashley and Bradley( I apologize to any one sitting next to Bradley, he was out of control!!)

Jordan and Amy

Amy and Ashley

Emily and Jeff

My crazy family was down there somewhere!! Including my husband! But I didn't think it wise to run down there when I am pregnant! Besides there were plenty of times during the game I thought I was going to go into labor!! Pregnant people loose out on all the fun! (I even missed the drunk, buck-naked lady in the bathroom!)
2 comments:
A good year to be a proud UTE! Half the fun of going to the games is all the crazy people around you. I don't know if I would be too disappointed about missing the naked lady....could have been interesting though!
You got some great pics! I'm sorry I missed the game, but the victory is still just as sweet!!!!
Post a Comment