Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This, that, and the other

This is a VERY random post, but first off Amy tagged me with 4th file, 4th picture
This is Gage and Caleb at Thanksgiving Points Easter Egg hunt! They look so little!

Secondly, yesterday was just an odd day. We had an earthquake drill at work and I was carrying dummies to the morgue. A little disturbing! But when I came home, my Mom had done my laundry and vacuumed my house! I just can't thank her enough for everything she does for our family!

Third, my sister-in-law is in the hospital today about to deliver her baby girl. The baby is only 35 weeks, so pray that all goes well with Jill and the baby!

Fourth, I finally took Gage to HSM 3 today. He said, "it was totally awesome" We are HSM fans in our house. Gage and my saying is "we're all in this together!" Isn't that the truth.

Fifth, I voted today! I was the ONLY person there! A bit odd when you see on the news others are standing in line for hours in other states! Now that I finally made up my mind on who to vote for, I don't think they are going to win. Bummer.

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

uhh you took gage without me? That was going to me our Saturday activity. Lame... do you think he will want to go see it again? I don't know how much Brad is into HSM.

Jen said...

that's so funny - we have never even seen HSM and Malia always says she wants the dolls for christmas every time we see them at the stores. So I might have to rent them sometime!