Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

We had an excellent Halloween. Gage had been counting down the days to his preschool Halloween Party. He had a great time at it, except for the fact that they didn't play any games as he was quick to point out. We then went to my Mom's house for some very YUMMY soup. Gage was so excited to go Trick-or-Treating. He did well this year, it is fun when they really get the idea of Trick-or-Treating. Gavin LOVED the candy, and the Haunted House next door. He would laugh at other people getting scared! After Gage was done Trick-or-Treating, he had a great time handing out the candy. He would stand out on the porch and yell,"who wants some candy??!!" We had a great time, but I am Halloweened out! Bring on the HOLIDAYS! The sooner those are over the sooner I am no longer pregnant!!


Gavin thought his new Trick-or-Treat bucket was a hat and wore it around the house all day. Now that he has gone trick-or-treating, he asks if he can have a snack from his hat!


Colton and Gage heading to preschool


Gavin LOVES shadow, I don't think the feeling is mutal for Shadow. Although she did allow Gavin to sit on her!


Jackson very happy he is not in his costume!


Jackson and Gavin



Jackson was not to thrilled with his costume! But I think he is a very cute pepper!



Gage, Gavin and Jeff




t

3 comments:

bernie said...

Very handsome boys! Love the costumes and it is fun once they grasp the concept of Trick or Treating. They grow so very fast so enjoy this stage of your life. I do miss it terribly in our house!

Jen said...

cute! I love halloween and all the fun costumes! Your boys are so handsome!

Clarks said...

Amen about getting the Holidays over or more like getting closer to your baby. Kaitlyn was my longest pregnancy since I didn't have the Holidays to break it up. We are excited for you!!Cute Halloween pictures by the way.