
Yeah!! We are so excited! I asked the lady doing the ultrasound if she was sure it was a girl, because it was just so hard to believe. Now the fun begins.....shopping, shopping, shopping. We will be setting up a fund at the local bank under baby girl Decker. 100% of proceeds will go to bows, leggings, bracelets, dresses, and anything pink!!
15 comments:
Yea!!! We are so excited for you. Girl things are so much fun to buy!!
Your so lucky.
I have been waiting all day for you to post!
YAY!!! So happy! I know that you have always wanted a girl. Welcome to your new adventures in PINK!!! :)))
She is going to be the most gorgeous thing ever!
(Good idea about the fund... Beth leaves me broke! There are too many adorable things out there for girls. Hence the fact that Beth has 11 bathing suits!)
Congratulations!
Congrats... I saw your facebook post and was so happy for you. I'll have to look into donating to the "pink" account. Yea for girls!
Wow! and for the first time in Financial History one family (nay one individual) will single handedly be responsible for pulling the nation out of the financial slump it has been experiencing. If anyone's portfolio took a hit this week you can make up for it by investing in anything, girly, cutesy, and PINK!
Pace yourself Emily....It's a marathon not a sprint.
Oh Oh I almost forgot....GWEN starts with 'G' so if you were trying to stay in theme for names...you know, Gage, Gavin, & Gwen...I promise I'll be my best so your new little one can really look up to her namesake :) AND I'll only rub it in to Chandee whenever I see her, talk to her, or write her.
Congrats!! Lucky you!! I love my boys but I would also love to dress up a little girl. Maybe I can dress up Hudson for a day!! Have fun shopping!
Yea! Congratulations I'm so excited for you. I'm not even ready to have kids and I already like window shopping for all the cute baby girl stuff. It's so fun!
Hallelujah!!! The best birth order ever...boy, boy, girl! It makes all those emotions coming from the girls manageable after two crazy boys! Congratulations, I'll gladly donate to the fund, you'll need it. You will also be so surprised how many pairs of shoes she will need, yes NEED!
YEAH! I can't beleive it. . .so exciting. I remember when I had Lauren's ultrasound I had to ask a few times too. Congrats and happy shopping :)
yeah! girls are so much fun to shop for. and do things with. We are excited for you.
Congrats!!! How exciting!
I had not idea that you were pregnant. Congratulations! Girls are very fun to buy for - just be careful because it is easy to get out of hand. Everything is just so cute! So when are you due?
Congratulations! I am so excited to meet the next decker! You will be great with three kids!
O Em, I am so excited for you! Let me tell you what its like with 2 boys and a girl or should I call her a spoiled rotten princess...atleast thats what the boys call her anyway!
Congrats!
We love you all!
Post a Comment