So for FHE I thought I would take the boys up the canyons for some smores. But it is always funner to have more people, so I invited my family with us. We roasted some hot dogs, made some smores, the boys threw rocks in the river, and Gavin got in the river a few times! Over all we all had a good time and it was nice to get up in the canyons for awhile. THe only downfall.....stinky, smokey clothes!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We have a firepit in our backyard so we have stinky smokey clothes A LOT. But the s'mores made with reeses PB cups or Ghiradelli carmel filled chocolate squares are TOTALLY WORTH IT!
1 comment:
We have a firepit in our backyard so we have stinky smokey clothes A LOT. But the s'mores made with reeses PB cups or Ghiradelli carmel filled chocolate squares are TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Post a Comment