Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

We are excited to announce a new nephew, born on August 25th. His name is John Paul Decker. Congratulations Matt and Jennie! He is very cute!!






Labor day weekend was not all that exciting for us this year, because I worked all weekend. Nothing like spending all my weekends and holidays at PCMC! But we did have a BBQ on Sunday night with my family. We had to do a new picture of grandchildren because of the new additions. I think it is impossible to photograph 6 boys ages 5 and under!




The new additions: Carson

Jackson

As for Gage, he continues to say funny things and I need to be better at writing them down. The only one I can remember this week is, on Sundays I always ask him what he learned in primary. He always says he can't remember. I try to tell him maybe if he would listen he would remember. This Sunday was no different, he couldn't tell me what he had learned. But he asked me what I had learned. I told him that my Primary class learned that we should love everyone. Gage states, so matter of factly, um...yeah I can't do that Mom, that is just too hard! I wanted to say I know Gage, I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I loved this post. It sounds like every day Riley goes to school or church. What did you learn....I don't know. Wow that kid hates church, the only way he likes it is if his teacher is cute....He would do really well if you were his teacher Emily.