Ever felt like you have been run over by a train? Today is one of those days. We have been so busy lately, with what I am not sure, it seems like we are running every day to something. And I have had the WORST allergies this week, I fill like my head is going to explode! I have been stressed about Gage's preschool, Gage has been an absolute terror at home the last two weeks, and Gavin has learned to hit his brother and LIKE IT! I have been stressed about the economic situation, work, quitting the ECMO team at work....the list goes on. Most of the things I stress over are things that the average person doesn't stress over, but I seem to stress about everything. Like picking out a baby name, picking out crib bedding......I even had a dream that the baby was born and we didn't have any 0-3 month clothes for her, and I got mad at Jeff and said,"I told you we would never be ready!!" Anyone that knows me realizes that that dream is ridiculous. I will probably worry and buy more clothes than necessary. And to top it off I had to watch the UOF U game last night all by myself, Gavin got scared at one point when I was yelling at the T.V.! Thankfully we pulled off the win! What a game that was! I guess it is time for a VACATION!! Hopefully we will have good weather and a stress free time at DisneyLand!
On a much lighter note, yesterday we took the boys to Gardner Village to look a the witches and take some pictures. Have you ever tried to take the pictures of 6 boys five years old and younger? One word, impossible. Here are the results........


The babies definatley did not enjoy this!! But their hats are sure cute!!









AND THIS IS HOW WE ALL FELT BY THE TIME WE LEFT.....

2 comments:
If you think 6 boys are bad try my two children they are never looking the same way at the the camera at the same time. Congrats on the girl, you are going to have so much fun dressing her, actually that's what I did all day today was shop for Halle, those poor boys are going to look like orphans soon (haha). So I haven't kept up lately on the blogs, are you quitting work or just moving to a different department or neither?
I hope you guys have so much fun on your trip!
Post a Comment