For example.....
I could hear both of them laughing (which is never a good sign), but I couldn't find them. Finally I figured out where they were........they were both in the dryer together. And no I did not take a picture, in that moment I did find them too funny.
Also this week Gage said (out of the blue), "Mom why don't you just tell your doctor that two is enough" I asked, " what do you mean Gage?" His reply, " I mean Gavin and I are enough kids, what do you think that you can just have three kids? That's too many! Who cares if Grandma wants a girl, you can't take care of all the kids in the entire world!"
Also, this week when I was in a rush to get out of the door, I come into the kitchen to find 2 bags of cereal poured on the floor along with milk. Gage's reply, "Gavin did it"
Also, Gage has been peeing his pants a lot lately, which he has never had a problem with before. His explanation, "i'm just a kid Mom"
Also, Gage asks my sisters boyfriend if he wants to see him naked as he is stripping his clothes off.
Also, we only have one pair of shoes left this summer that Gage hasn't lost or destroyed, but it has taken us about 20 minutes each day to actually find this pair of shoes.
What do you think, should I throw them in the pool?
5 comments:
too cute to throw into the pool! I love the swimming caps! Just send them to grandmas house.
grandpa says just throw them into the pool!
Mom, are you using my username??? I love the swimming caps, but I didn't say that!!
Your are so funny. I was sitting here at work reading your blog and just laughing. Your boys are darling.
The dryer??? Silly boys. The best part of that story is that you were laughing. A mother with a sense of humor is the best mother of all.
Post a Comment