Also this week we headed out to moonlight madness at Gardner Village, as soon as we left my mom won the grand prize!! I guess we are bad luck.
On Saturday Gage went to Caleb's b-day party. They had a lot of kids there!! I forgot to take pictures!! But I am sure Amy will post some.
Also on Saturday, Thurl Baily was across the street. All the neighborhood kids were going over to get his autograph so Gage followed. It was really funny because Gage has no clue who he is. When he came home he said, "Dad that big, tall, black guy signed this for me!" I then had to tell Gage the story of how when I was little, my family was at the airport to go to California. We saw the Jazz team there and everyone crowded around to get their autographs. So I thought I would to. My parents couldn't find me and I almost missed the flight, but don't you worry because I got "Big T's" autograph!!
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS! I have never had a "suprise" baby yet, but you have to think that this must be one special baby. Hey, I was a suprise for my family and I am pretty dang special, so there you go. . .you are having a super special baby. (not that your others aren't).
It will all be over soon and you will have a super sweet little one. Congrats!
Post a Comment