Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

Well I thought I would take the boys to the Dinosaur Museum yesterday because Thanksgiving Point is doing $2 Tuesdays in August. But the rest of the state of Utah had the same idea. The line for the museum wrapped around the building. So we decided to go to the barn instead. Not saving much money there, but it was less crowded and the boys love it. Gavin was absolutely thrilled to see the animals, he was screaming in delight at the top of his lungs! He scared a few of the little girls and made them cry. Whenever we go to the farm we usually take the tractor ride because as soon as we get up to the pony's Gage chickens out and won't ride them. But this time he said," Mom I really want to ride the pony's this time. Well of course the line was about 45 minutes long. So I tried to convince him to take the tractor ride. But he was persistent. So I stood in line for about 40 minutes just knowing he would chicken out and I would be mad at him. But he didn't he rode the pony no problem and he loved it!! But of course when I went to take a picture, my camera says low battery!!! Are you joking me???? This is a first for Gage! So I took pictures with my crappy cell phone camera. I have no clue how to upload those! Oh well, the boys had fun!







PS: I PICKED UP MY BREAKING DAWN BOOK YESTERDAY FROM THE LIBRARY!!!! SO IF YOU SEE MY KIDS RUNNING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN BATHED OR FED FOR TWO TO THREE DAYS.....................THEY PROBABLY HAVEN'T!!!!!!

No comments: