Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random thoughts and T BALL

My thoughts have been random this week. I have spent a lot of time just observing my little ones this week. Trying to take it all in. I think Kennady is so BIG already. I am trying to savor every moment, trying to remember what their tiny little hands and feet look like, they way they sound, the funny things they say and do. I can't believe I will have a child going in to kindergarten this year. Time is going by too fast.
The things that have stuck out this week :

Gavin and Gage have PJs that came in three piece set (tops, pants, and shorts) and they think that they have to wear all three pieces at the same time.

Gavin has been wanting to eat icecream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He runs to the freezer and says "Bobby dirtday" (translation: Bradley's birthday)

Gavin is nonstop talking. I can't understand him most of the time, and I can understand him a lot better than anyone else. I am his translator.

Gage and Gavin can't be separated, they are usually teasing each other at all times, but they have to be by each other.

I am officially the nerdy mom that Gage is already embarrased by. Really? He is not even 5 yet!
I was pulling out some sweet dance moves and a made up song the other night at dinner. Gage lowered his head, shook it, and rolled his eyes. But Gavin and Kennady thought I was funny!!

I love watching Gavin eat. He loves to dip things. Those chuncky fingers get more dip on them then the object he is dipping. He is tongue tied and he can't lick an icecream cone, but sure is funny to watch him try!!

The other day, out of the blue, I said "Gavi I love you" His reply "No night night! No night night!" Come on, I say I love you more than just at bedtime!!

Kennady is interacting and I just love her to pieces, her cooing and smiling just melts my heart!

I loved watching Jeff playing catch with Gavin and Gage. Isn't that the way you picture your little family before you have one? It is hard to believe that I am at that stage in my life. It is so wonderful, fun,exaughsting, and hard.

I am grateful for my three beautiful kids!


Our future brother in law celebrated his birthday last week. So we went to Leatherbys for icecream. I sure hope Bradley knows what he is getting himself into!! Happy dirtday Bobby!
Gavin loving his icecream cone

Gage, Caleb and Parker


Kennady

Gage started Tee ball last night. So far he has done better than he did the last time we played tee ball. And by that I mean, he participated this time. He actually hit the ball, ran the bases, played in the outfield and stayed out there!!
Gage ready for Tee ball season


Colton, Gage, and Gavin


The boys lined up to hit the ball, yes that is Gavin next to Gage. He wants to be just like Gage and can't be separated from him for more than a minute!


Team huddle, note that Gavin is right there


Gavin wanted to play so bad, and be just like Gage, that they gave him a t shirt and hat, he is now an honorary bee


This is how I found these boys asleep last night. Gage is in Gavin's bed, not under a blanket, but his truck rug. and they are sleeping sideways in bed!?!



1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love that picture of your boys on the same bed. I remember those days and there is nothing better. Alec and Carter have shared a room for 7 years and just Saturday we finished their rooms downstairs. Now they are seperate, and why does that make me cry? I wished they would stay together, until their room became so crowded and messy and stinky. OK, I am done crying and so HAPPY they have their own room!!!
Great Post!