![]() Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I just wanted everyone to know what a wonderful Mom I have. She is going through a bit of a rough patch right now, so I want her to know that we are thinking of her and that we love her. She is the best mom any one could ask for, and just as importantly she is the best Grandma anyone could ask for. My kids adore her. We could only get Gavin to take his medicine this week by telling him that if he did, he could see Grandma! Worked like a charm!! My Mom is simple, she likes to be around her Grandchildren, be in the sun and have a diet coke! What else do you need? She is a great example to all of us! She cares deeply for us and others, to the point that she worries her self sick! (literally) She gives of her time in taking care of everyone else, including our kids! Life offers us many ups and downs, and my Mom has been there for me through all of mine! From the low point of having hospitalized children, to seeing my children be born, she has been there. I need her, I rely on her, I love her!! Thank you mom for being a great friend and Mom. Happy Mother's day! |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Pigs And Dogs
3 days ago

2 comments:
Thanks Emily, I love my family, couldn't live without you. You made my day! It's been a hard one.
Yes, thanks Em! I have to say ditto to everything you said.
Post a Comment