We had a great Easter weekend, despite the cold and rain. On Saturday we went to the city's Easter egg hunt. Gage cleaned up this year, and Gavin didn't do too bad himself once I gave him a sucker to eat while he picked up more candy. And of coarse we decorated eggs! They LOVE to decorate the eggs! What a mess!
On Sunday the Easter bunny didn't disappoint. The kids had a great time finding eggs, eating LOTS of candy and playing with the new toys the Easter Bunny brought.
That night they had another egg hunt at Grandma's and Grandpa's.
Gage really caught on to the Easter story this year. It was nice to be able to teach him about Jesus and the real reason we celebrate Easter.
Enjoy the MANY pics!

Gavin showing his candy!

Gage preparing for the hunt

Gavin and Gage

Coloring eggs

Easter morning, Gavin had eaten 5 peppermint patties before I even noticed!!


Kennady enjoying Easter morning

Kennady's Easter basket was bigger than her

Kennadys swimsuit and new shoes

The kids in their Easter clothes

mom and Kennady

Kennady slept most of Easter

All the cousins at Grandma's and Grandpa's ready for the egg hunt



Jackson

Kennady and Brooke
5 comments:
What fun it looks like! Your kids look cute in their new outfits.
Emily - I love all your pictures but the one with Gage holding the bucket of candy is the BEST! He is so dang cute and looks SO happy! But I do love the pic w/ you and baby Kennady - first Easter dress, so many more to come! I so know the feeling.
Emily, Kennady is the sweetest baby. I love that picture of her with her easter basket. You forget how teeny they are. Your boys are so handsome and I bet they just love their little sister!
About the green dresses for my girls...I actually found them at the Gap outlet in Park City, but it was back in February I think so I don't know if they would still have them. I did notice a REALLY cute green and white one at the regular Gap the other day. I want it for Avery, but its a little pricey still, but it might be perfect for a wedding! Good luck!
hey you, its jason. I was diggin around on the net and decided to start one of these blog thingies. I havent totaly figured out how to do every thing on here but figured leaving you a message here might get to you. anyways you should e-mail me. cute kids your newest looks like a miniture you. hahaha. Drop me a line.
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!
-Jessie
Post a Comment