Gage had his first ever soccer game yesterday. I was still unsure whether he would really play, or pout on the sideline. But he played and he loved it. I had to work and I missed it. It makes me really sad, especially because I left Jeff in charge of taking pictures! I drilled it into his head to get pictures! The results were somewhat disappointing. First off he didn't even comb his hair, and second he let him be goofy and didn't take one good picture! So here are a few of the pictures I do have, if anyone else got anything better, send them my way!


4 comments:
I love your new family pics! They are adorable. Good luck Friday.
Think girl, girl, girl.
Grandma needs another girl.
Then Brooke can have a cousin to play with!
Good luck with soccer cute Gage!
girl!
I voted boy, but am hoping for a little girl and playmate for Brooke (Jackson already has Carson).
Post a Comment