Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Caramel apples

Tonight we made caramel apples! YUMMY!! Gavin cracks me up! He is a freak when it comes to sweets! I wonder where he got that from? He was in heaven tonight!! When I put the finished apples in the fridge to cool he started bawling!! And he finished off the bowl of extra Oreo crumbs! Gage was able to do his apple all by himself. But when it came time for us to eat one tonight, Gage of course chose Jeff's. I don't think Jeff scraped any of the caramel off after dipping, and instead of dipping 3/4's of the apple he dipped the entire apple!! It was very tasty though!! We had a lot of fun with very little crying. I consider that a success! Sorry, there are a lot of pictures, but it was really cute to watch the boys dip their apples!













P.S here are some pictures I took of Gage for his second soccer game! At least he is smiling and his hair is combed!



1 comment:

Darcie said...

Gage is such a cute little guy.

And yum, those apples look tasty! How domestic of you. :)