Monday, June 16, 2008

Do you believe in miracles?


This past week has been such a wonderful week, a week full of GREAT news! First off on Tuesday my sister had her baby, Carson. Such a cute little guy and we are so excited for her family. But on Thursday we found out that my brother and sister in law who have struggled getting pregnant have been chosen for adoption!! The news just melts my heart, I can't explain the emotions that you feel when you hear the news because you have wanted nothing more for them. I can't imagine the joy they feel. The fact that they are able to adopt a child is a miracle in itself, but we have also known for a couple of weeks now that she is pregnant as well. I think we have all been guarded,because they have been here before and have miscarried. But with the news of the adoption, I just couldn't wait any longer to share the news. I have no doubt in my mind that things happen for a reason. That without going through the extremely difficult times of trying to get pregnant and then going through the adoption process, that this baby was meant to be theirs. And now they will have two babies! What a miracle! I couldn't think of a more deserving family! We love them so much and are so happy for them!

3 comments:

Wildingkids said...

We are so EXCITED for Tyler and Jill! We had a nice visit with your parents on Sunday! Tell them we love them and are extremely HaPpY for them!

Tara said...

Congratulations to your family. The same thing happened to a friend of mine and their life is crazy with 2 kids 9 months apart but they wouldn't have it any other way.
Wishing them the best!

bernie said...

What thrilling news!! I do believe in miracles and miracles happen everyday. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father that Tyler and Jill get to have a miracle in their lives. They so deserve it.