Well we finally had Gage's birthday party on Saturday! The weather wasn't perfect, but it was better than it has been! We went swimming at the Kearns Oqhuirrh Pool. Why did we go there when it is not so close? Because they have lots of slides and kiddie pools, and the kids can bring floaties and you can bring all your own food! It is a great place. So I think the temperature may have barely hit 80. Which is still a little chilly to be swimming in cold water when it is a little windy. The kids lips were blue the whole time. But they had fun, I think. We had ordered trays from Chick fil a for lunch, what kid doesn't love chicken nuggets? Then the kids swam on and off, they had to come warm up a lot! Then we had cake and icecream and Gage opened his presents! Thanks for the fun gifts everyone. Then the kids swam again for awhile. It was nice and low key and the kids didn't fight! Yeah!!
Gage, Caleb and Jeff
The only picture I got of Gavin not running away!

Gage ready to PARTY!!

Gage couldn't wait until it was time to go to the party, he wore his floaties around the house!

Parker and Caleb

Gage eating his cupcake

Gage getting ready to blow out his candles!

Parker

Most of the party!! Some were still swimming

Jordan, Gage and Grandpa waiting for the BIG BUCKET to drop!

Uncle Jordan going down the kiddie slide!

Gage and Jordan waiting for the big bucket of water!!!

Gage opening presents!


Gage commented that this was the best birthday party ever! That is all the thanks I need Gagie!
2 comments:
Happy HAppY BiRthDaY GaGe!!!
Hey Em, I love the back grounds...where did get them?
Post a Comment