We had our pictures taken, if you are interested in looking at the proofs check out http://www.photographybyjocelin.com/
then go to proofing the password is "decker" in all lowercase, there are a lot of pictures so beware! It was EXTREMELY windy that day, so don't mind my hair!
Kewpie
1 day ago
3 comments:
Sooo Cute!! I love them. We need a new famly pic.
Oh- Emily and Jeff.... your family is so gorgeous!!! I loved ALL of them. As I first started looking through I grabbed a pen and paper to jot down my favs BUT the list became too long. You all look so happy and everybody's personalities come through.
(I have to say that Gavin reminds me of Matt's baby pictures.)
I am glad I'm not in your shoes trying to pick them out... I'd be broke!
Headed up to the Adirondacks tomorrow (Saranac and Lake Placid and then Inlet) Sam is determined to water ski.... we'll see. Have a happy 4th!!
Way cute pics!!!! You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment