This last week was crazy and busy, and much to everyones surprise, I didn't really take any pictures this week. On Monday we attended a funeral for a old neighbor Kuni, who has been sick since I can remember her. On Tuesday my mom, sister, and I took the boys to the pool, they had a great time. On Wednesday, my sisters baby ,Carson, ended up in the hospital with a fever. He stayed there for two days. On Thursday, we took the boys to the splash park while my sister spent her birthday in the hospital with the baby. On Friday, I took the older boys to Wall E. I wouldn't recommend it, it is boring. On Saturday we went to Gateway to shop. Then Jeff took me to the Cheesecake factory for my birthday. We didn't even have a wait, we got a table right away! Sunday my family had a BBQ to celebrate Amy's and my birthdays. We had a rousing cartwheel tournament and some thrilling games of duck duck goose!




3 comments:
your family looks like tons of fun! Your baby is darling!
K- i don't mean YOUR baby. I mean THE baby.
Happy Birthday last week!! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment