Friday, May 23, 2008

New haircut

So here is the problem, I love going to get my hair done by my cousins wife, Jaada. She does a great job. But she is usually booked out 3 or months in advanced. So the last several times I have had to go somewhere else. No one does my hair quite like Jaada, and the part I like is that I just say, "Do what ever you want" and I trust her to do a good job. I can't get anyone else to do that. So I keep going from person to person trying to find a "Jaada". Last night I went to a new girl and I told her to just trim my hair. She told me that my hair need at least two or three inches cut off. That was fine with me, my hair was getting really yucky. Then she says, but that would be the wrong length for you, it would make you look "boxy", let's cut up to your collar bones. I thought O.K. but if I am going short again I want Jaada to do it, not someone I don't know. This could be scary. As she was cutting she just kept saying,"Is it ok if I go a little shorter?," as she was already in the process of cutting it shorter. So here I am with short hair again. It is hard to get used to. I can't decide whether to be frustrated or not, after all, I have been looking for someone who will just go for it, and give me a cute haircut. But did she go to far?

7 comments:

Amy and Kody said...

No Way it is not too short!! It looks sooooo cute. I would love to chop my hair off but I promised kody I would grow it out.

Mason said...

Got some real cute kids!

Anonymous said...

It's so hip! (but I'm not a fair person to say because in my world...the shorter, the better...you've seen my pixie cut)

You look fabulous but then again, I haven't seen a cut that doesn't look good on you.

Gwen

Derek and Jannette said...

I think your haircut is super cute on you!! I didn't make Caleb's cake. I had Smith's copy his lion birthday invitations. It's a cupcake cake. It turned out really cute.

Matt said...

Lookin' good, Emily!

Robyn said...

First of all I LOVE your hair! Second, you looked so cute (with your new hair)and did so great on Sunday! Third, I would be worried about being the next Primary Pres.! And fourth, what are we doing playing frisbee, let's have a soccer game! So cool to hear you are a soccer lover like myself! Who did you play for?

Tara said...

Hair looks great!