Gage turned 4 on Monday! I can't believe that Gage is 4 years old! He is growing up so fast! I remember the first day of preschool, how I cried, and now he had his last day of preschool on his fourth birthday. Gage had a great birthday! He got a new bike, scooter and a fishing pole to go fishing with dad. We went on two bike rides and then Gage rode his new bike up and down the street for hours. When dad got off work we went to Chucky Cheese. Gage has been waiting months to go to Chucky Cheese's. I am just grateful that he doesn't like to eat there! He chose McDonald's instead! Then Grandma and Grandpa and Ashley came to visit and Gage got to eat his McQueen cake! But I think the best part of his day was when Dora the Explorer called Gage to wish him a happy birthday! He loved it! Thanks to Uncle Ty and Aunt Jill for letting Dora know it was his birthday! Gage's birthday party has been postponed due to the crappy weather we will be having this weekend! So although his party will be two weeks after his birthday I guess it is better late than never! This is Gage talking to Dora
No comments:
Post a Comment