Hard to believe it has been eight years! It's crazy to think of all the things that have happened in the last eight years! Life is full of ups and downs! But we have to beautiful boys to show for it! Sorry this post is a day late, but it was a busy day yesterday! And I don't have any wedding pictures to post because with our new Windows Vista, nothing is compatible, including my scanner! Someone should have told me how lame Windows Vista is! We will be celebrating our anniversary tonight because Jeff had work and school yesterday! What's new?! I got to take Gavin to the doctors and give him more breathing treatments, eat Mac and Cheese for dinner, while Jeff goes to Paradise Cafe, without me! But I did get a new refrigerator for my anniversary! Thanks Jeff! Happy Anniversary!
Kewpie
1 day ago
5 comments:
Our 10 year anniversary is today and Ryan and I were able to enjoy a lovely dinner of leftovers while eating picnic style on our living room floor because all of our furniture is in another state! What a hoot!
Gwen
Oops sorry Emily I was signed in under a different user so I deleted that last comment.
Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how busy you get and the time just flies by you!
Happy Anniversary! I loved the tribute to your mom. Wow, what a great example!
I would like to know if it took you the full 8 years to become the Utimate Frisbee champions or was that just recently? I pick the Decker's on my team every time! Remember if it hadn't been for all that college Jeff wouldn't be king of the fris! Congrats you guys on 8 years!
Post a Comment