Here is a conversation Gage and I had yesterday:
Gage: Mom are we going to take Gavin back to the baby store?
Mom: What baby store?
Gage: the store where he came from, you say that Gavin came from your tummy, is that really true? Because I think he came from the baby store.
Mom: No he didn't come from a baby store, he came from my tummy
Gage: Oh, well put him back
Mom: Why?
Gage: so I don't have to hear him cry!
Mom: I think he is a little to big to go back into my tummy
Gage: no, now I think I am too big to go back, but Gavin he is still small enough, so put him back
I thought that was pretty funny! It was less then a month ago that Gage had finally decided to keep him!!
Gavin has changed so much in the last three weeks!! He is walking everywhere. He walks like a drunken fool, but he loves to walk. He has extended his vocubulary. He says : yes, thank you, what's this/that, and what (as in say what!, not what is that). He is quickly growing out of the baby stage! How sad!
Our computer has crashed, so I don't have pictures for you this week. I know you are all so sad.
Kewpie
1 day ago
1 comment:
I am sad!! I love seeing pictures. Tell Gage and Aunt Bernie will take Gavin and keep him if he doesn't want him. I would love to have a little one around again!!
Post a Comment