This is the first time that I will say,"it's a good thing Gage goes through sunglasses as quickly as he does!" We went shopping and he came across the "awsomest" shades (as Gage would say)! He couldn't choose just one pair, he had to have two!! It is a hard decision to chose between Miami Vice and Top Gun! Good thing he'll need new ones by summer!

7 comments:
I dig the Top Gun shades Bubba Gage.
What a small World! I'm adding you to my blog, hope that is ok? I know it is totally addicting! Thanks for the yummy bread. You're a sweetheart!
Hey cute girl! I am so glad you found my blog. I am totally adding you as one of my bloggin buddies. Your boys are so dang cute. Gotta love those Boys!!!
I totally miss bunco I need to come back for bunco night to visit.
Emily,
I am so glad that you stumbled across my blog. It's so fun to be able to see what you are up to. Your boys are so darling. I have LOVED having boys, they make me melt. Are you living in Salt Lake? I was trying to find out. I am glad to see that you are doing well, your family is adorable and you look great yourself!
Kelley
Funny boy! I think both pair were a good idea.
Top Gun buddy!!
Emily - So glad you found my blog in this addicting world of blogging. It has been fun looking through yours. Your boys are darling. Gage totally reminds me of a Curtis. By the way, I vote Top Gun.
Post a Comment