Then I took the boys to Gardner Village, I wanted to test out my new camera, but the boys would not cooperate!
Then on Saturday we got alot of yard work done and some house work that needed to be done. Then we went to get Gavin's haircut. When I got Gavin dressed in the morning he was wearing an old shirt of Gage's. It brought back alot of memories of Gage as a baby, all I could think about was Gage's curls that I had cut off on his first haircut that never grew back! I looked back in Gage's photo album and he was wearing the same shirt I had put Gavin in that morning, the day he got his first haircut. I decided it was time for Gavin to get his long wispy strands cut off! It is a sad day for me! Here is Gavin before the cut....
SO OFF WE HEAD TO TARGET! LIKE WE DON'T GO THERE ENOUGH! BUT JEFF NEEDED SOME THINGS FOR HIS TRIP. I TURN AROUND TO SEE GAGE AND JEFF LIKE THIS! IT WAS FUNNY UNTIL THEY WORE THEM THROUGH THE WHOLE STORE, AND GAGE FOUND A BIKE TO RIDE THAT HAD A HORN ON IT, THAT HE INSISTED ON HONKING THE ENTIRE TIME!
THEN GAVIN AND HIS ATTRACTION TO BALLS, CLIMBED RIGHT INTO THE BALL BIN! WE LOOKED LIKE A CIRCUS!
6 comments:
ahhhh I love it all! When I go shopping with my kids my first stop is the book or toys so that they can pick out a toy or book to carry throughout the store. I think next time we may have to cruise the hat section :)
Sad day for the first haircut. I hated that day with my children. I love that Jeff is still so young at heart that he will wear a silly hat through a busy store on a Saturday! Way to have patience Emily!.
I can't believe you walked into the store and just found a wii! We have looked everywhere and would not jump through all the hoops necessary. Cameron was finally lucky to get one too (thanks to his grandfather waiting in line for him). He loves it.
We love you!
Nonie
Hi, Emily it is fun to see that you have a blog too!! You have a cute family! I am glad that you found my blog. It is funny that so many people have them and you don't even know. We need to get our boys together to play! (Soon)
I am going to add you to my link list...feel free to do the same.
YAY! More bloggers! I'm so glad you found my blog, I told Kelly that no one looks at mine, but I guess people really do! When you're ready to do a race, let me know, I will totally do it with you! Isn't the Wii fabulous, so good for family night! I'm adding you to my friend link too, hope thats ok!
That's awesome. Why pay money to go to the ball pit at Chucky Cheese, when there is a free one right at Target. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment