YIPEE!! No Church today!! Canceled from the mounds of snow we got!! I have no idea how much snow we got because there were snow drifts that were several feet high and then bare spots. I would say we got about 15inches or more, but in some places we were shoveling three feet!! When we woke up this morning and Gage saw both Jeff and I home, he said, "Wow are whole family is home at the same time" That is pretty sad isn't it. We are never home all at the same time, even a three year old catches on to that. Maybe we will find sometime to set up Jeff's birthday present today. I don't have to buy him a birthday present for 10 years now! He got a new Sony Bravia LCD. Well anyway here are the pictures of the snow, the don't do it any justice at all. It was much more impressive in person!
Kewpie
1 day ago
1 comment:
Heavenly Father knows and loves Emily! Just what you wanted Ah?
Post a Comment