YIPEE!! No Church today!! Canceled from the mounds of snow we got!! I have no idea how much snow we got because there were snow drifts that were several feet high and then bare spots. I would say we got about 15inches or more, but in some places we were shoveling three feet!! When we woke up this morning and Gage saw both Jeff and I home, he said, "Wow are whole family is home at the same time" That is pretty sad isn't it. We are never home all at the same time, even a three year old catches on to that. Maybe we will find sometime to set up Jeff's birthday present today. I don't have to buy him a birthday present for 10 years now! He got a new Sony Bravia LCD. Well anyway here are the pictures of the snow, the don't do it any justice at all. It was much more impressive in person!
Pigs And Dogs
3 days ago
1 comment:
Heavenly Father knows and loves Emily! Just what you wanted Ah?
Post a Comment