I've been tagged and I don'[t know what that means but I think I am doing this right?!
4 "people" who email me regularly:
1. Jeff
2.My Family - with funny forwards
3. Jeff's family (mission updates)
4. Gymboree, Gap, target, potterybarn kids, the library
4 places I would like to visit:
1. Disneyland- I don't remember Disney Land very well and I just know Gage would love it!!
2. Lake Tahoe- I am needing to go water skiing desperately right now
3. Mexican cruise
4. any tropical island
4 favorite restaurants:
1. The Roof
2. Asian Star
3. chilis
4. Paradise Cafe/Zupas
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Jeff will graduate in December!!!
2. Summer
3. Jeff will graduate in December
4. Summer
4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having Jeff still in school
2. Jeff's school trip in April- he will be gone for 10 days! What do I do for sanity for 10 days?!
3. whatever trials we will have to endure this year, trials are constant right?!
4. Taking my RNC test
I tag Chandee, Jenni, and Gwen
I Do Now
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment