We ventured up Little Cottonwood this afternoon to check out the leaves before we miss them. It was really pretty. Gage had a great time. He loved being up in the mountains and looking at the trees. I can't tell you how many times he fell down. The kid has very little coordination, and he wanted to go much faster than trail conditions permit! Gage kept commenting on how much fun he had up in the mountains. That makes for a happy mom. I didn't get nearly the amount of pictures that I would have liked to, but I got one or two decent ones. When Gage was little and we would take him to the mountains in the fall we would take roll after roll of pictures. Poor Gavin, we just can't do that with him or we would lose Gage in the mountains unless we tied him to a tree.
Kewpie
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment