Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I have broken down

I have broken down and I am going to try this blog thing. I have criticized too many people for having my space account so I can't start there. (Yes, I do have a my space account, but that is merely for recreational purposes; I enjoy looking at other peoples sites for fun.) So I will try this site. I am not computer savvy. I thought I was, but I guess knowing how to shop online doesn't count. So it will most likely take me awhile to get pictures up and figure out how you add songs and all the real interesting stuff, but this is a start.

2 comments:

bernie said...

I was bored at work so I thought I might check Amy's blog and there was yours! You two girls are so creative! It's fun to see pictures of your boys. They are growing so fast. You have a beautiful family and you are a wonderful mother/wife!

Ashley W. said...

I think you should post something about your beautiful sister!