Monday, October 22, 2007

My blog's been down

















My blog has been down for the last week or so. I don't know what was wrong, but when I tried to fix it with a new template I lost some things. Oh well. So it has been a very busy few weeks for the Decker family. Jeff has been off school so we have tried to jam as many fall activities into two weeks as possible. We went to Gardner Village to look at the witches. Gage was scared of them, but he loved feeding the ducks and going to the candy store. We also went to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins. It was a lot of fun and we got our pumpkins right before it started to down pour! We have had a lot of fun this fall! It is such a beautiful time of year!

No comments: