I did not stress about Christmas this year.....I did not worry if someone didn't like their gift, I didn't worry about if the kids faces would light up on Christmas day, I didn't worry about getting out and doing all the Christmas activities. I just made sure the kids knew about the true meaning of Christmas and everything else took care of itself. Amazing how that works. It was a very low key and wonderful Christmas, and yes, my kids eyes lit up on Christmas morning!
The pictures are all out of order, and it is way to much work to switch them around, so this is our Christmas day in random order:
Just look at Gavin's face!
Gage got his bike from Santa
Gavin got a camera for Christmas and spent all day taking pictures, we laid down in bed on Christmas night checking out our new cameras together.
Gavin got the gift of a Christmas shave!
Baby Crew's first Christmas...what a cutie
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Christmas is always best when it's low key...then the magic and true meaning of christmas come to life!
Post a Comment