Sunday, January 16, 2011

Found it!!

I finally found my missing October file!! Phew. We spent conference Sunday driving the Nebo loop with some friends, the Nichols. We had a great time. The Nichols have 4 girls, who are a bit older than our kids. They were frustrated that our boys were too shy to use the walkie talkies. But those girls sure did keep our family entertained. There are a lot of pictures....:)
I was using my brothers camera, trying to convince Jeff that I need a digital SLR. And then we had Brian with his camera taking pictures as well. So it was a well documented day. We had funand hope they will allow us to go with them again!



Yes the baby had to come, and no, Kennady would not let the baby have clothes on, which in the long run was better for the baby because she came home rather dirty!





It was not an all smiles day for my kids!

















I had to post this picture, because Kaitlyn cracked me up! She reminded me a little of a younger me! We drove by some cows and she reached out the window and spanked a cow on the butt! It made my day! I wish I would have gotten a picture of that!






Brian in his zone

Kennady was past ready for bed...she was zoned out!





Kennady has to have her belly button photographed on a regular basis!



1 comment: