Friday, January 21, 2011

January....blah...



January is quite boring.....yet I have taken a LOT of Pictures!! Well, they are pictures of us doing....nothing! Here is our January:


Gage lost another tooth!

CHEESE!


We spent Sundays eating popcorn and just chillin"



We set up skype so we could see new baby Hannah!! The kids love skype, they especially love calling Grandma and Grandpa.



We spent hours trying to get this cute girl to sleep. She likes to talk a lot instead of sleep. She loves the night life.


Take notice of the silly bands! She loves her silly bands! I have spent much of January picking them up all over the house!

Dad and Gavin going to sleep

Trying new hair do's


Just taking pictures of my cuties


Kennady has spent most nights in my bed!

I found Kennady wiping her ity bity baby dolls butt! Hilarious!

Gavin acting silly!

Watching Toy Story 3 for the 100th time!



Playing blocks!!


This is how most of our nights end up, plus me! I just had to get out of bed to document it!

And babysitting our most favorite red head ever!! Little Crew is so stinkin' cute! And Kennady was in heaven "babysitting"!







Here's to having a more exciting February!

4 comments:

bernie said...

When Whitney was little she spent more nights in my room than her room. I finally started laying blankets and a pillow on the floor next to our bed and she would come in, crawl under the covers and we all had a better nights sleep. Good luck!!

Ashley W. said...

Oh Crew had soo much fun! I love the pictures. Thanks again Em, Kennady, and Gavin!

Unknown said...

Dont you just love skype?! My friends husband is working out of town right now and I was telling her hubby how we skype with my dad! So now they skype! Your pics are adorable...and ugh yes January is the most boringest month ever!!! Im look forward to may!

Unknown said...

Oops...this is Jennie....I was signed in under Jeff's email!

wildingkids =)