Monday, January 31, 2011

Help out a great family!

I went to high school with a cute girl named Kecia. She has three cute girls, the last one has down syndrome. She has tried to have one more child, unsuccessfully. Her family has decided to adopt a little girl that too has down syndrome! Amazing! The adoption process is very pricey. Help them out if you can! What an amazing family! I can't imagine! This story has really touched me and I would like to help them out! I hope you will too. You can donate and follow their story at :
http://www.kareensjourneyhome.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

kecia said...

I am SOO glad I found you and your blog.....I hear you know my dear friend Julie Johnson Dansie!! Your family is adorable!!! THANK YOU SOO much for your donation!! You are so sweet! And thank you for sharing the info on your blog!!We appreciate it more than you know!