Sunday, January 17, 2010

DISNEYLAND!!

We ended our trip to California with two days at Disney Land! The kids love it! Here is an abundance of pictures!! Gage still wasn't feeling great the first day and threw up on a ride, but he did O.K. The kids loved It's a Small World, Dumbo, and Toy Story! Good times had by all!
Kennady loved tigger!!




All the kids love the merry go round!

We are riding the train and Gavin is saying CHoo Choo

Fighting in the tea cup!

One of Gage's favorites: Autotopia

It's a small world




Watching the Pixar Parade, that's my favorite!!

Gavin was thrilled to see woody!

Add Image









This is the ride Gage puked on!

Gavin in awe!


Gavin had to stand in line twice for Goofy because he needed more time with him!















4 comments:

Michelle Jones said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go back there again, and you inspired me to take the family during Christmas. How fun!

Paula said...

That was fun. I'm so glad you came for a visit!

Maryann said...

The Bugs Life Land looks so innocent but, Flicks Flying Ride goes fast. Shane won't even go on it. Looks like you all had a great time. I think Christmas at Disney is the best time. (Not the week between Christmas and New Years.) I love your blog.

Robyn "Granma" Curtis said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun even with most of the kids sick!