Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sand Dunes

We just got back from vacation in California. We visited Jeff's parents and his sister's family. Jeff's cousin was also in town from NY. It was good to see everyone and we had a great time. On New Years Eve we went to the Kelso Sand Dunes. It was a rough hike. Especially carrying a baby, but we had fun. I didn't have my camera, but no need to! I went with 2 photographers! I had to sift through over 400 pictures, just of the sand dunes. So my California post will have to come in many posts, because there are so many pictures. But they are all such fun pictures, so enjoy!

(these are in random order)

Roberts Family






This was at the end, we were both exhausted!!








Beth and Gage



Seth and Gavin


Kennady sliding down the hill in the sand


Gavin and Beth

Jeff's parents

We made it to the top!!!



Seth, Wendy, Abbey





Gage and Sam

We made it to base camp

Taking a break!




Gage couldn't hold it on the way home....no time to stop!