Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ady Mae

O.K I really wanted Kennady's name to be Adi, so we compromised on KennADY. But the boys don't like me calling her Ady Mae. Any who.......Kennady had her pictures taken today. I hope they turned out cute. Here are my very UNprofessional ones of her....










And here is a sneek peek of her professional ones...

5 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Way Cute. I love her other outfit too with the cute beanie.

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

Wow she is so cute! I love her striped leggings!

Robyn "Granma" Curtis said...

My favorite picture is the one with the cute sweater and hat. But they all turned out cute!!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Those stripped leggings are so cute! What a fashionable girl. Super cute!

Kristie said...

Emily she is so dang cute what fun pics. I just had ella's picture taken with a tu tu skirt too but here was no where near as fluffy I love it!