I love going to the football games with my family. I hate to see summer end, but I do look forward to watching my Utes play football! Here we are at the first game of the season!! There wasn't quite the same energy in the stadium as last year, and we have a lot of work to do, but we could have an O.K season. But we have to work really hard to beat that team down south this year! Go Utes!!

Check out Tyler's hat! Too bad OU couldn't pull it off!


My little sis cut her hair....sad....but it looks cute

My brother Jordan lives in a "house divided", so he brings Travis as his date


Jacks first game!!

Kennady's first game...she's a fan!!
2 comments:
It's great to see you starting your daughter out right, included in all the football games. I don't know if we are a house divided, but we thought we could put both flags(UTE and BYU) out in front of the house. That way we were invited to all parties...
Fun Pictures. I think we need to bring more energy next game too. Maybe the flag will have to stay home the next game so there can be more cheering.
Post a Comment