Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday little monkey!!

My little Gavin turned 2 on Saturday!! I can't believe my little monkey is a toddler! When I found out I was pregnant with Kennady, I was so upset because Gavin was still just a baby!! My how he has changed and grown in 9 months!! Gavin is a crack up! He is such a funny guy!! He is so different from Gage, but he adores Gage and Kennady!

For Gavin's birthday we went to Discovery Gateway, my kids just love that place. And because he shares his birthday with 2 uncles, everyone came over for cake and icecream that night! He had a great birthday! I just love that little boy!!











This week has been uneventful(other than Gavin's birthday of coarse!), and that sometimes, is just the way we like it!! So here are some random pics of our week.....





Some have asked what Kennady's nursery looks like, so her are some pics.....



3 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

My name is Emilie Decker!!! Isn't that funny!!

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! you are getting so big!

Lisa said...

The walls look so cute! My neighbors did the same thing with navy.