Thursday, March 19, 2009

Six weeks



I can't believe it has been six weeks!! She is getting sooooo BIG!! She smiled at me today, I swear it was intentional! She is cooing. And she loves to be held.(I wonder Why!?) It makes it really hard to get anything done, but that is alright. I don't mind holding her all day. Just don't come to my house and expect it to be clean or the kids to be dressed!
Time is flying by, before I know it I will be back to work! This month has kept us busy with lots of birthdays!
I put Kennady in a 3-6month outfit today to test out the size, and it is none too big for her!!! AHHHH! Slow down little girl, your getting big too fast!

4 comments:

Robyn "Granma" Curtis said...

I love my little kennady! Please don't grow to fast!

Alisha said...

Emily,

I had to check in on your blog again after finding little miss kennady and the boys on brittany g's blog. They are all so cute! Congratulations! Bryan, Brooklyn, and I will definitely have to get together with you guys sometime soon!

Alisha

Wildingkids said...

She is beautiful Em! I need you address so I can send you this present I've had sitting her for her!

bernie said...

So precious!