Tagged by Tara:
Here are 25 random things about me:
1. I don't like shoes. I know most girls LOVE shoes, but I hate them. I take them off the minute I get in the door. I don't like to wear them and I don't like to shop for them. I do like socks though, but my biggest pet peeve is when you are wearing a pair of socks that falls down. They have to be on good and tight and pulled up.
2. I don't iron. I hate it. I spray water on things and throw them in the dryer and call it good. If something really has to be ironed, I have Jeff do it. Not only is he willing, but actually good at it.
3. I don't have a middle name. Was I the last child? The first child? No, right smack dab in the middle. And yes all my siblings have middle names
4. I am very indecisive!!!! I know that comes as a shock to you all. Considering we don't have a baby's name and all. It doesn't help that Jeff has no care in the world, and there for no opinion on anything. But when I do know what I want, look out because I go for it!
5. I am shy. Now my family would not agree. Around them I have no need to be shy, they get what they get. But I am not good in social situations, in conversations...etc. I hate to speak in front of others.
6. I am obsessed with taking a shower. Sometimes I shower twice a day. And I usually will wash my hair both times. I know that is bad for your hair, and that most girls go days without washing their hair, but I can't do it.
7. I hate talking on the phone. Mostly because I don't do conversations well. Email was the best invention EVER!
8. I LOVE to waterski. When I am out on the lake skiing behind the boat, I put everything behind me, I can clear my mind. It is like being in another world.
9.I am a sun worshiper. I love to be in the sun. Put me on a sunny beach and I could stay there all day.
10. I am addicted to chocolate. I eat A LOT of it!! I especially love the big shaped Reeses. You know like the Christmas trees, or hearts or pumpkins? I can pass on the small Reeses, they just don't taste the same.
11. Diet coke.....need I say more?
12. don't like seafood, none of it
13. I am the type of person that will search for my christmas and birthday presents. If they are wrapped I will peak in them. It is not that I don't like surprises, I just can't handle the wait!
14. I am a planner. I need to be prepared. I don't like being unprepared, it is a horrible feeling.
15. I am a worrier. I worry about everything! I got it from my mother. Can't help it.
16. I like even numbers. I always hope that events will fall on even days, like my kids birthdays and such. But everyone in our family has an odd numbered birthday. I wasn't even successful at planning my wedding on an even numbered day.
17. I love holidays! I love to find any reason to celebrate!
18. and to repeat what Tara said about herself, I too am sentimental to a fault. I want birthdays and holidays to be memorable and perfect.
19. I have always wanted to do photography. And it seems like all the craze these days. I guess I missed the boat on that one. But maybe someday when I actually have a husband around I can take a class or two.
20. I LOVE to shop! Love it!
21. Someday when the kids are grown, I would like to be a life flight nurse. I don't have the time right now, but someday.,
22. I like current music and movies. I am not one who can watch a movie over and over, or listen to radio stations that don't play current music. I guess I like to live in the present and put the past in the past.
23. I LOVE summer. Everything about it : BBQ's, popscicles, sun, swimming, swimsuits, watermelon, flip flops, boating, the beach, fireworks, vacations, shorts, flowers, outdoor activites, freshly mowed and watered lawns, snowcones, slurpees......I live for the summer.
24. I love spending time with my family. They are the best. Not only are they very supportive, but they are fun to be around. I truly have the best parents anyone could ask for!
25. I love my kids. As much as I have longed for a girl, I couldn't imagine life any other way! My boys are cute, active, healthy, and loving. They keep me on my toes, they test my patience, but they are my life. And I couldn't be more grateful to be their Mom!!
Kewpie
1 day ago
2 comments:
Yea! I am so happy you did this! I learned a lot about you! I can't wait to hear what you decide to name your sweet baby girl!
I just learned a lot about you! I was wondering where you got your cute blog background? You had a different one a couple of days ago and I forgot the website, could you leave me a comment with the site. Thanks!
Post a Comment