Despite my worries and meltdowns, we had a WONDERFUL Christmas. We had a very fun party on Christmas Eve at my Mom and Dad's. We had a great dinner, we made reindeer hats for the kids, we decorated cookies for Santa, we opened presents, everyone got new PJ's, and we had homemade hot chocolate and yummy cinnamon rolls. It was a very nice evening.
On Christmas we awoke to lots of presents and lots of snow! A perfect Christmas morning! The boys we very happy with what Santa brought for them. Gage got some transformers and spike the dinosaur. Gavin got a kitchen and a "fur real" puppy. I wish i had video taped Gavin open the puppy, he stuck his head in the box and was kissing and talking to the puppy! Speaking of puppies, my sister Ashley got a new puppy and ring for Christmas! Congratulations! I am soooooo glad I will not be pregnant for the wedding! Thanks!
Jeff got a much needed new coat and rock band, now he just needs someone with musical talent to play it with! I got Wii fit and a 90% finished dresser (Jeff has worked really hard on making me a dresser for Christmas! Thanks!) and the big surprise (yes, Jeff had to redeem himself somehow!) a new WAKE BOARD! I was very shocked and surprised! I only ask for a little thought Jeff, and this was perfect!! I hate being pregnant, and I didn't get to boat last summer due to being pregnant, so this gives me something to really look forward to! Thanks Jeff!
Christmas day we spent in our PJ's playing with our new toys. It was nice and relaxing! After Jeff dug us out of the snow we went to my Mom's for a wonderful Christmas dinner. We played some Wii fit and rock band.
We did have a magical Christmas after all and are very grateful to everyone who thought of us with much wonderful gifts.
I am not going to say it didn't wear on me though! I don't think I have got out of my PJ's for several days now except to go to work yesterday! It must show, because at church today when another pregnant woman was asked how she was feeling, she replied, "I was feeling sorry for myself until I saw Emily!"
I Do Now
1 week ago
1 comment:
I did hear that you were pregnant through the grapevine. WOW!!! How are you coping? I hear going from 2 to 3 is a huge leap. I wish you good luck. Say hi to everyone at work. I am doing great so far. Lets cross our fingers it stays that way. Thanks for commenting and now I can add your blog to my list. Looks like you all had a fun filled Christmas. Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment