Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The annual Berg Party was held this last Sunday. It went better than expected considering our Aunt died the night before. It was nice to be together as a family. We had a wonderful dinner, followed by the nativity(which my boys don't like participating in), and then a game of Family Feud.

Family Feud


Caleb, Lacey and Jordan


Jordan, Parker, Ashley and Bradley


Jeff, Saavy, Quinn, Jamie


The nativity


Gavin found a new girlfriend, Saavy


When I was getting ready to go to the party, Gavin continued saying "cheese". I thought he wanted cheese, so I kept saying "just a minute". When I finally got him his cheese he didn't want it. So I continued to pack the diaper bag, as I was putting in the camera, he says in a very frustrated voice, "CHEESE!!" Oh, I guess he wanted me to take his picture!

No comments: