Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

I am not very good about doing these tag things, but I have a few minutes, so here it goes.....8 T.V. Shows I LOVE To Watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. Desperate Housewives
4. 90210
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
7. American Idol
8. Private Practice

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Roof
2. Chili's
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Asian Star
5. Paradise Bakery and Cafe
6. Zupas
7.
8.

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I woke up
2. Went to work
3. Fed a cute little baby
4. Admitted a one pound baby to the unit
5. sent the baby to the OR
6. Recovered the baby from surgery
7. Went to an empty home, because everyone else was at Parker's birthday party
8. Worked on my Primary lesson

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. UofU vs BYU! Go Utes!
2. Christmas
3. Jeff putting up a fence
4. Jeff doing the baby's room
5. To not be pregnant any more
6. To have another girl in the house besides me
7. Jeff graduating in May!
8. The elections to be over and the stock market to recover!

8 Things on My Wish List
1. To not worry about money
2. Jeff to have a decent paying job
3. To have friends in this ward
4. For my family to be healthy and safe
5. loose weight
6. For my children to have success and happiness
7. A third car garage
8. A boat

No comments: